- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 42 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.