- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Public Works Department establishing job applicant pool
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 1 year ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.