- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 51 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.