- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 30 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.