- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 37 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.