- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 2 years ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.