- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog and Beth
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- Chat 'n Chew Discussing Brews
- U.S.: Single-Family Starts Up 4.2% While Overall Production Drops Slightly in October
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 17, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 33 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.