- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 21 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.