- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 2 years ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.