- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 17 weeks ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.