- Medical resident to receive national research award for pediatrics work
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Miller Named Vice President of Bank
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 2 years ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.