- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
- Teams Distribute Food, Shoes, Supplies to Afflicted on World Leprosy Day
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Brush fire temporarilly closes Johnstown Road
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 01:55 Updated 2 years ago HNN StaffAn out of control brush fire at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1, in the 2400 block of Johnstown Road shut down the street and threatened a nearby occupied home. Firefighters brought the fire under control and reopened the road about an hour later.
The home was not damaged., however, a tree fell on a power line and an electrical transformer may have blown. No word on how the fire started.