- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.