- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- WV AG Praises Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Air Act
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.