- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Black History Month to be observed in a variety of ways at Marshall
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.