- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 46 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.