- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Borderfree
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- MU plays Middle Tennessee in October Homecoming
- "Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 20 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.