- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Rally for Marijuana
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 25 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.