- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Council Meets Monday Night
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 16 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.