- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 29 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.