- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 42 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.