- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.