- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.