- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Council's One-Legged Veteran Contributor Passes
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.