- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Five Huntington Firefighters Promoted
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.