- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 36 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.