- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Hamlin Water Advisory Lifted
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 00:31 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified by media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.