- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Huntington Events Listing
Cabell County Public Library | 455 9th St | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Crafts, story hour or programs based on specific themes! Call 304-528-5700 for more information!
Oil Painting Class
Painted Palette Art Studio | 824 10th Ave | 6 pm - 9 pm
Painted Palette Art Studio hosts oil painting classes every Monday! Stop by or call 304-416-2081 for more information.
Manic Monday - A Mix of 80's, 90's and 00's
The V Club | 741 6th Ave | 8 pm - 2 am
Ladies 18+ $1 (Guys 21+ $2 cover) can now enjoy the dance floor while DJ Charlie Brown Superstar spins your favorite 80's tunes, with a few 90's and 00's songs thrown in for good measure. We are also offering throwback prices on domestic beers, from 9-11 all domestics will only be $1. Add all of this to our already famous $5 liquor pitcher special, and you have yourself one heck of a night!
TUESDAY - APRIL 8Cow Tales Story Hour