- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
Huntington Events Listing
Cabell County Public Library | 455 9th St | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Crafts, story hour or programs based on specific themes! Call 304-528-5700 for more information!
Oil Painting Class
Painted Palette Art Studio | 824 10th Ave | 6 pm - 9 pm
Painted Palette Art Studio hosts oil painting classes every Monday! Stop by or call 304-416-2081 for more information.
Manic Monday - A Mix of 80's, 90's and 00's
The V Club | 741 6th Ave | 8 pm - 2 am
Ladies 18+ $1 (Guys 21+ $2 cover) can now enjoy the dance floor while DJ Charlie Brown Superstar spins your favorite 80's tunes, with a few 90's and 00's songs thrown in for good measure. We are also offering throwback prices on domestic beers, from 9-11 all domestics will only be $1. Add all of this to our already famous $5 liquor pitcher special, and you have yourself one heck of a night!
TUESDAY - APRIL 8Cow Tales Story Hour