- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 2 years ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.