- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Rally for Marijuana
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- City Attorney Resigns
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 25 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.