- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 1 year ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.