- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 29 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.