- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- High School All-American Maggie Stovall Signs NLI With Marshall Swimming
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 33 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.