- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 2 years ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.