- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Marshall Medical Outreach teams with Cabell Huntington Hospital for women’s health event
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 21 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.