- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 1 year ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.