- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 1 year ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.