- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Consumer Tips Following Yahoo Breach Announcement
- Man Charged with Child Neglect and Drug Possession
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 2 years ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.