- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Multistate Settlement with Mortgage Provider
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 1 year ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.