- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
Huntington Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Friday, April 4, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 28 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.