- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- 21 Year Old Reported Missing in Huntington
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Snowboard Bindings, Dyson Heaters
Consumers should contact K2 Sports at (800) 985-2191 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.k2sports.com to arrange for free replacement bindings and installation. More info at www.recalls.org.
Dyson is recalling Portable electric heaters sold nationwide and in Canada from September 2011 to March 2014. The heaters can develop an electrical short and overheat, posing a fire hazard.
This recall is for all Dyson Hot heaters and Dyson Hot+Cool heaters having model number AM04 and all Dyson Hot+Cool heaters with model number AM05. The model number is found above the Dyson logo on the product information sticker on the underside of the heater’s base.
Consumers should contact Dyson at (866) 297-5303, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday or online at www.dyson.com for a free repair. More info at www.recalls.org.