- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Snowboard Bindings, Dyson Heaters
Consumers should contact K2 Sports at (800) 985-2191 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.k2sports.com to arrange for free replacement bindings and installation. More info at www.recalls.org.
Dyson is recalling Portable electric heaters sold nationwide and in Canada from September 2011 to March 2014. The heaters can develop an electrical short and overheat, posing a fire hazard.
This recall is for all Dyson Hot heaters and Dyson Hot+Cool heaters having model number AM04 and all Dyson Hot+Cool heaters with model number AM05. The model number is found above the Dyson logo on the product information sticker on the underside of the heater’s base.
Consumers should contact Dyson at (866) 297-5303, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday or online at www.dyson.com for a free repair. More info at www.recalls.org.