- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Snowboard Bindings, Dyson Heaters
Consumers should contact K2 Sports at (800) 985-2191 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.k2sports.com to arrange for free replacement bindings and installation. More info at www.recalls.org.
Dyson is recalling Portable electric heaters sold nationwide and in Canada from September 2011 to March 2014. The heaters can develop an electrical short and overheat, posing a fire hazard.
This recall is for all Dyson Hot heaters and Dyson Hot+Cool heaters having model number AM04 and all Dyson Hot+Cool heaters with model number AM05. The model number is found above the Dyson logo on the product information sticker on the underside of the heater’s base.
Consumers should contact Dyson at (866) 297-5303, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday or online at www.dyson.com for a free repair. More info at www.recalls.org.