- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Update regarding arrangements for President Stephen J. Kopp
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Snowboard Bindings, Dyson Heaters
Consumers should contact K2 Sports at (800) 985-2191 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.k2sports.com to arrange for free replacement bindings and installation. More info at www.recalls.org.
Dyson is recalling Portable electric heaters sold nationwide and in Canada from September 2011 to March 2014. The heaters can develop an electrical short and overheat, posing a fire hazard.
This recall is for all Dyson Hot heaters and Dyson Hot+Cool heaters having model number AM04 and all Dyson Hot+Cool heaters with model number AM05. The model number is found above the Dyson logo on the product information sticker on the underside of the heater’s base.
Consumers should contact Dyson at (866) 297-5303, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday or online at www.dyson.com for a free repair. More info at www.recalls.org.