- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVELOPING ... FIRST LOOK: "Deepwater Horizon" Frantic Destruction Overlooking Environmental Consequences
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Snowboard Bindings, Dyson Heaters
Consumers should contact K2 Sports at (800) 985-2191 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.k2sports.com to arrange for free replacement bindings and installation. More info at www.recalls.org.
Dyson is recalling Portable electric heaters sold nationwide and in Canada from September 2011 to March 2014. The heaters can develop an electrical short and overheat, posing a fire hazard.
This recall is for all Dyson Hot heaters and Dyson Hot+Cool heaters having model number AM04 and all Dyson Hot+Cool heaters with model number AM05. The model number is found above the Dyson logo on the product information sticker on the underside of the heater’s base.
Consumers should contact Dyson at (866) 297-5303, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday or online at www.dyson.com for a free repair. More info at www.recalls.org.