- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Garbage Bagging Reminders from Public Works Department
HHS Wins Season Opener
Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 17:10 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Highlanders were in full production during the first half taking a 26-9 lead. In the second half, the team appeared lackluster scoring only six points in the fourth quarter. Lincoln County equaled that production in the second half, avoiding a shut out. The final score was 32-6.
Next Friday (Sept. 2), it is likely the highlanders will have to play well in both halves if they are going to stay close to Spring Valley when the Timberwolves come to Bob Sang Field. Spring Valley won against Cabell Midland 28-20 Friday night.