- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
Herd to battle the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee State in October 11 Homecoming game
"The Raiders pulled a sly one last fall and upset our Thundering Herd on their home turf in Murfreesboro, which turned out to be our only conference loss of the year," said Matt Hayes, director of the Marshall Alumni Association. "Now, it's our turn to welcome them to Huntington with a Cato air show. October is an absolutely beautiful time to be in the hills of Huntington with perfect football weather and gorgeous fall color. We hope Marshall alumni and fans and our friends at MTSU will join us for a weekend of warm hospitality and a lot of special events we're already planning. It's gonna be great."
Homecoming week plans will be shared at Marshall's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/marshallu, and the MU Homecoming website, www.marshall.edu/homecoming. Tickets and Herd football information are available at the official Marshall Athletics site, www.herdzone.com.