- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
Herd to battle the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee State in October 11 Homecoming game
"The Raiders pulled a sly one last fall and upset our Thundering Herd on their home turf in Murfreesboro, which turned out to be our only conference loss of the year," said Matt Hayes, director of the Marshall Alumni Association. "Now, it's our turn to welcome them to Huntington with a Cato air show. October is an absolutely beautiful time to be in the hills of Huntington with perfect football weather and gorgeous fall color. We hope Marshall alumni and fans and our friends at MTSU will join us for a weekend of warm hospitality and a lot of special events we're already planning. It's gonna be great."
Homecoming week plans will be shared at Marshall's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/marshallu, and the MU Homecoming website, www.marshall.edu/homecoming. Tickets and Herd football information are available at the official Marshall Athletics site, www.herdzone.com.