- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Appalachian Hatchery, a Marshall University Research Corp. project, Receives $1.5 Million Grant
- Marshall University Research Receives Coal Country Grant
- WV Young Democrats Begin Mobilizing for 2017
- West Virginia GEAR UP launches Student Success Society in area high schools
Herd to battle the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee State in October 11 Homecoming game
"The Raiders pulled a sly one last fall and upset our Thundering Herd on their home turf in Murfreesboro, which turned out to be our only conference loss of the year," said Matt Hayes, director of the Marshall Alumni Association. "Now, it's our turn to welcome them to Huntington with a Cato air show. October is an absolutely beautiful time to be in the hills of Huntington with perfect football weather and gorgeous fall color. We hope Marshall alumni and fans and our friends at MTSU will join us for a weekend of warm hospitality and a lot of special events we're already planning. It's gonna be great."
Homecoming week plans will be shared at Marshall's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/marshallu, and the MU Homecoming website, www.marshall.edu/homecoming. Tickets and Herd football information are available at the official Marshall Athletics site, www.herdzone.com.