- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
Herd to battle the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee State in October 11 Homecoming game
"The Raiders pulled a sly one last fall and upset our Thundering Herd on their home turf in Murfreesboro, which turned out to be our only conference loss of the year," said Matt Hayes, director of the Marshall Alumni Association. "Now, it's our turn to welcome them to Huntington with a Cato air show. October is an absolutely beautiful time to be in the hills of Huntington with perfect football weather and gorgeous fall color. We hope Marshall alumni and fans and our friends at MTSU will join us for a weekend of warm hospitality and a lot of special events we're already planning. It's gonna be great."
Homecoming week plans will be shared at Marshall's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/marshallu, and the MU Homecoming website, www.marshall.edu/homecoming. Tickets and Herd football information are available at the official Marshall Athletics site, www.herdzone.com.