- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Scenes from the Scottish Rite Dinner
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 - 02:01 Photographs by Jim Ellis
After years of therapy with the Marshall University Speech and Hearing Center, she was happy to be chosen as the 2014 Scottish Rite Poster Child. The dinner honoring Krista and others took place Monday at Marshall University.