- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Marshall, IMG and TuneIn Partner to Bring Thundering Herd Football to Fans Anywhere in World
Guilty Plea for Huntington Heroin Distribution
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.