- Mermaid visits Huntington
- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- OP ED OPINION: A (Not So Hidden) Assumption, Challenging How We Look at Violence
- OP ED OPINION: The Moral Rabbit Hole
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
Guilty Plea for Huntington Heroin Distribution
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.