- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Let's Get With the Rest of the World and Abolish Grand Juries
Barboursville Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Drug Distribution
This case was investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime/Drug Task Force, which is comprised of officers from the FBI, Cabell County Sheriff’s Department, and the Huntington and Barboursville Police Departments. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon M. Frazier handled the prosecution.
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.