- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Rose Clippings to be Given Away
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
Barboursville Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Drug Distribution
This case was investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime/Drug Task Force, which is comprised of officers from the FBI, Cabell County Sheriff’s Department, and the Huntington and Barboursville Police Departments. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon M. Frazier handled the prosecution.
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.