- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
Barboursville Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Drug Distribution
This case was investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime/Drug Task Force, which is comprised of officers from the FBI, Cabell County Sheriff’s Department, and the Huntington and Barboursville Police Departments. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon M. Frazier handled the prosecution.
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.