- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
Barboursville Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Drug Distribution
This case was investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime/Drug Task Force, which is comprised of officers from the FBI, Cabell County Sheriff’s Department, and the Huntington and Barboursville Police Departments. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon M. Frazier handled the prosecution.
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.