- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
Community Night to Benefit Disadvantaged Women
Anyone who presents this press release or a Bob Evans Community Fundraising flyer will donate fifteen percent of their bill to Dress for Success River Cities. All proceeds will directly impact the affiliate. In 2013, Dress for Success River Cities suited 386 women. Our goal for 2014 is to dress and further the lives of 500 women in our area.
Manager, Katrina Evans, has been an essential component of the strong community partnership Dress for Success River Cities has developed locally with Bob Evans. Nationally, Bob Evans restaurants host several “Community Fundraisers” throughout the year for various local organizations and community causes. In 2012, Bob Evans donated $470,000 from community fundraisers.
Dress for Success River Cities promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
For more information please call (304) 522-3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.