- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- DEVELOPING.... Proposed Council Action Likely Wound Increase Movie Ticket Costs for Adults and Children
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Community Night to Benefit Disadvantaged Women
Anyone who presents this press release or a Bob Evans Community Fundraising flyer will donate fifteen percent of their bill to Dress for Success River Cities. All proceeds will directly impact the affiliate. In 2013, Dress for Success River Cities suited 386 women. Our goal for 2014 is to dress and further the lives of 500 women in our area.
Manager, Katrina Evans, has been an essential component of the strong community partnership Dress for Success River Cities has developed locally with Bob Evans. Nationally, Bob Evans restaurants host several “Community Fundraisers” throughout the year for various local organizations and community causes. In 2012, Bob Evans donated $470,000 from community fundraisers.
Dress for Success River Cities promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
For more information please call (304) 522-3011 or email email@example.com.