- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Former Director of Safety Town Cannot Be Located; Court Seeks to Serve Defendant in Molestation Complaint
Community Night to Benefit Disadvantaged Women
Anyone who presents this press release or a Bob Evans Community Fundraising flyer will donate fifteen percent of their bill to Dress for Success River Cities. All proceeds will directly impact the affiliate. In 2013, Dress for Success River Cities suited 386 women. Our goal for 2014 is to dress and further the lives of 500 women in our area.
Manager, Katrina Evans, has been an essential component of the strong community partnership Dress for Success River Cities has developed locally with Bob Evans. Nationally, Bob Evans restaurants host several “Community Fundraisers” throughout the year for various local organizations and community causes. In 2012, Bob Evans donated $470,000 from community fundraisers.
Dress for Success River Cities promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
For more information please call (304) 522-3011 or email email@example.com.