- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced; Budget Session Thursday
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Ohio Tax Examiner Wrongfully Accessed Confidential Data
Community Night to Benefit Disadvantaged Women
Anyone who presents this press release or a Bob Evans Community Fundraising flyer will donate fifteen percent of their bill to Dress for Success River Cities. All proceeds will directly impact the affiliate. In 2013, Dress for Success River Cities suited 386 women. Our goal for 2014 is to dress and further the lives of 500 women in our area.
Manager, Katrina Evans, has been an essential component of the strong community partnership Dress for Success River Cities has developed locally with Bob Evans. Nationally, Bob Evans restaurants host several “Community Fundraisers” throughout the year for various local organizations and community causes. In 2012, Bob Evans donated $470,000 from community fundraisers.
Dress for Success River Cities promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
For more information please call (304) 522-3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.