- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
First, on April 12th at 10 am at Westmoreland Park as GHPRD and the neighborhood association team up for a great Easter Egg Hunt in the park !
Then, at 2 pm April 12th, the Park District will team up with the Altizer Neighborhood Association to host another great Easter Egg Hunt at Altizer Park !
Finally, the Easter Bunny is returning to Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza on April 19th and it all starts at Noon.
Over 10,000 eggs, great prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, lots of games and fun for the family, AND of course a visit from The Easter Bunny himself !!
Don’t miss the Ritter Park Easter Egg Hunt made possible by: GHPRD and sponsored by: Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes.
Check us out at: www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter