- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction Independence Day
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
First, on April 12th at 10 am at Westmoreland Park as GHPRD and the neighborhood association team up for a great Easter Egg Hunt in the park !
Then, at 2 pm April 12th, the Park District will team up with the Altizer Neighborhood Association to host another great Easter Egg Hunt at Altizer Park !
Finally, the Easter Bunny is returning to Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza on April 19th and it all starts at Noon.
Over 10,000 eggs, great prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, lots of games and fun for the family, AND of course a visit from The Easter Bunny himself !!
Don’t miss the Ritter Park Easter Egg Hunt made possible by: GHPRD and sponsored by: Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes.
Check us out at: www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter