- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
First, on April 12th at 10 am at Westmoreland Park as GHPRD and the neighborhood association team up for a great Easter Egg Hunt in the park !
Then, at 2 pm April 12th, the Park District will team up with the Altizer Neighborhood Association to host another great Easter Egg Hunt at Altizer Park !
Finally, the Easter Bunny is returning to Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza on April 19th and it all starts at Noon.
Over 10,000 eggs, great prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, lots of games and fun for the family, AND of course a visit from The Easter Bunny himself !!
Don’t miss the Ritter Park Easter Egg Hunt made possible by: GHPRD and sponsored by: Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes.
Check us out at: www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter