- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Registration Underway for Bell Tower Walk
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
First, on April 12th at 10 am at Westmoreland Park as GHPRD and the neighborhood association team up for a great Easter Egg Hunt in the park !
Then, at 2 pm April 12th, the Park District will team up with the Altizer Neighborhood Association to host another great Easter Egg Hunt at Altizer Park !
Finally, the Easter Bunny is returning to Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza on April 19th and it all starts at Noon.
Over 10,000 eggs, great prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, lots of games and fun for the family, AND of course a visit from The Easter Bunny himself !!
Don’t miss the Ritter Park Easter Egg Hunt made possible by: GHPRD and sponsored by: Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes.
Check us out at: www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter