- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Bunn Resigns from Council , Moving to District 9
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Detroit man pleads guilty for role in Point Pleasant heroin conspiracy
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall’s Sustainability Department plans technology recycling event; volunteers needed for sweet potato harvest, greenhouse installation
- Democracy Can be Hacked
Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
First, on April 12th at 10 am at Westmoreland Park as GHPRD and the neighborhood association team up for a great Easter Egg Hunt in the park !
Then, at 2 pm April 12th, the Park District will team up with the Altizer Neighborhood Association to host another great Easter Egg Hunt at Altizer Park !
Finally, the Easter Bunny is returning to Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza on April 19th and it all starts at Noon.
Over 10,000 eggs, great prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, lots of games and fun for the family, AND of course a visit from The Easter Bunny himself !!
Don’t miss the Ritter Park Easter Egg Hunt made possible by: GHPRD and sponsored by: Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes.
Check us out at: www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter