- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- OP ED: Time to Start Campaign to Build Sound Boys and Men
Video Wins Telly Award
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:05 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The video was funded by a grant from the West Virginia Division of Justice and Community Services and produced by Huntington-based Trifecta Productions.
"The folks at Trifecta did a remarkable job of capturing the power of the real-life stories in a film that hits hard on the message that opiate abuse and its tragic consequences can happen to anyone," said Booth Goodwin, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia. "It is our hope that some of the young people who view the video will make better decisions regarding opiates and other drugs."
The video can be viewed by visiting www.eodwv.com. Pictured are Joe Murphy of Trifecta Productions with Huntington Police Chief Skip Holbrook.