- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- W.Va. AG Announces Savings Generated By Disability Fraud Unit
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- International Ballet Workshop, Performance Announced in September
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
Final Goodbye to "Skippy"
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:14 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
In attendance were representatives from the Huntington Police Department; the City of Huntington; Cabell County Emergency Medical Services; Office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; DEA; Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area; Cabell County Response Center; West Virginia State Police; Cabell County Sheriff's Department; the law firm of Offutt, Nord, Burchett; Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office; Cabell County Commission; Huntington City Council; Fairfield West Improvement Council; A.D. Lewis Community Center; and Encouragers Fellowship Church.