- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
Final Goodbye to "Skippy"
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:14 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
In attendance were representatives from the Huntington Police Department; the City of Huntington; Cabell County Emergency Medical Services; Office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; DEA; Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area; Cabell County Response Center; West Virginia State Police; Cabell County Sheriff's Department; the law firm of Offutt, Nord, Burchett; Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office; Cabell County Commission; Huntington City Council; Fairfield West Improvement Council; A.D. Lewis Community Center; and Encouragers Fellowship Church.