- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- IMAGES: CCCSO Ritter Park Picnic
- IMAGES: Thundering Herd Rolls to 3-0
- Will "Guardians" Continue at the top of Boxoffice? "Dolphin" sequel likely Winner
- Person Shot at Third Avenue Bar Expected to be OK
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Paige Madden Named Miss WV
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
Final Goodbye to "Skippy"
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:14 Updated 22 weeks ago From Press Release
In attendance were representatives from the Huntington Police Department; the City of Huntington; Cabell County Emergency Medical Services; Office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; DEA; Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area; Cabell County Response Center; West Virginia State Police; Cabell County Sheriff's Department; the law firm of Offutt, Nord, Burchett; Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office; Cabell County Commission; Huntington City Council; Fairfield West Improvement Council; A.D. Lewis Community Center; and Encouragers Fellowship Church.