- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
Final Goodbye to "Skippy"
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:14 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
In attendance were representatives from the Huntington Police Department; the City of Huntington; Cabell County Emergency Medical Services; Office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; DEA; Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area; Cabell County Response Center; West Virginia State Police; Cabell County Sheriff's Department; the law firm of Offutt, Nord, Burchett; Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office; Cabell County Commission; Huntington City Council; Fairfield West Improvement Council; A.D. Lewis Community Center; and Encouragers Fellowship Church.