- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
Final Goodbye to "Skippy"
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:14 Updated 27 weeks ago From Press Release
In attendance were representatives from the Huntington Police Department; the City of Huntington; Cabell County Emergency Medical Services; Office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; DEA; Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area; Cabell County Response Center; West Virginia State Police; Cabell County Sheriff's Department; the law firm of Offutt, Nord, Burchett; Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office; Cabell County Commission; Huntington City Council; Fairfield West Improvement Council; A.D. Lewis Community Center; and Encouragers Fellowship Church.