- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Huntington City Attorney Salaries Went Up after Long Time Counsel Resigned
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Final Goodbye to "Skippy"
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 03:14 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
In attendance were representatives from the Huntington Police Department; the City of Huntington; Cabell County Emergency Medical Services; Office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; DEA; Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area; Cabell County Response Center; West Virginia State Police; Cabell County Sheriff's Department; the law firm of Offutt, Nord, Burchett; Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office; Cabell County Commission; Huntington City Council; Fairfield West Improvement Council; A.D. Lewis Community Center; and Encouragers Fellowship Church.