- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- Prestera Center to observe Overdose Prevention Awareness Day
BOOK NOTES: Book About Tragic Loss, Overcoming heartache Featured at Saturday Drug Emporium Event
This account, published by World Literary Services, follows this couple's love story from the early years of marriage and child-rearing days through the days of dealing with his rare illness. It’s through Connie’s words that the reader learns how precious memories and a strong faith in God continues to sustain her, in this real life account.
Joining Cumbridge will be Bram Stoker Award Winner Michael Knost, who will be personalizing copies of his new state bestselling novel, “Return of the Mothman,” and other titles like “Specters in Coal Dust” and “Legends of the Mountain State.” Also, Mountain State author F. Keith Davis be on hand to autograph copies of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” “West Virginia Tough Boys,” and others.
To schedule Connie Cumbridge to speak about her story and the subject of overcoming loss at ladies groups, retreats, church functions, civic club or other events, call 304-369-5890; or email her at HYPERLINK "mailto:email@example.com"firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about West Virginia Author Day at Drug Emporium, 3 Mall Rd., Barboursville, call (304) 736-0874. For additional information, see. HYPERLINK "http://www.woodlandpress.com" www.woodlandpress.com, or Woodland Press, LLC on Facebook.