- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
BOOK NOTES: Book About Tragic Loss, Overcoming heartache Featured at Saturday Drug Emporium Event
This account, published by World Literary Services, follows this couple's love story from the early years of marriage and child-rearing days through the days of dealing with his rare illness. It’s through Connie’s words that the reader learns how precious memories and a strong faith in God continues to sustain her, in this real life account.
Joining Cumbridge will be Bram Stoker Award Winner Michael Knost, who will be personalizing copies of his new state bestselling novel, “Return of the Mothman,” and other titles like “Specters in Coal Dust” and “Legends of the Mountain State.” Also, Mountain State author F. Keith Davis be on hand to autograph copies of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” “West Virginia Tough Boys,” and others.
To schedule Connie Cumbridge to speak about her story and the subject of overcoming loss at ladies groups, retreats, church functions, civic club or other events, call 304-369-5890; or email her at HYPERLINK "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"email@example.com.
For details about West Virginia Author Day at Drug Emporium, 3 Mall Rd., Barboursville, call (304) 736-0874. For additional information, see. HYPERLINK "http://www.woodlandpress.com" www.woodlandpress.com, or Woodland Press, LLC on Facebook.