- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
BOOK NOTES: Book About Tragic Loss, Overcoming heartache Featured at Saturday Drug Emporium Event
This account, published by World Literary Services, follows this couple's love story from the early years of marriage and child-rearing days through the days of dealing with his rare illness. It’s through Connie’s words that the reader learns how precious memories and a strong faith in God continues to sustain her, in this real life account.
Joining Cumbridge will be Bram Stoker Award Winner Michael Knost, who will be personalizing copies of his new state bestselling novel, “Return of the Mothman,” and other titles like “Specters in Coal Dust” and “Legends of the Mountain State.” Also, Mountain State author F. Keith Davis be on hand to autograph copies of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” “West Virginia Tough Boys,” and others.
To schedule Connie Cumbridge to speak about her story and the subject of overcoming loss at ladies groups, retreats, church functions, civic club or other events, call 304-369-5890; or email her at HYPERLINK "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"email@example.com.
For details about West Virginia Author Day at Drug Emporium, 3 Mall Rd., Barboursville, call (304) 736-0874. For additional information, see. HYPERLINK "http://www.woodlandpress.com" www.woodlandpress.com, or Woodland Press, LLC on Facebook.