- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
BOOK NOTES: Book About Tragic Loss, Overcoming heartache Featured at Saturday Drug Emporium Event
This account, published by World Literary Services, follows this couple's love story from the early years of marriage and child-rearing days through the days of dealing with his rare illness. It’s through Connie’s words that the reader learns how precious memories and a strong faith in God continues to sustain her, in this real life account.
Joining Cumbridge will be Bram Stoker Award Winner Michael Knost, who will be personalizing copies of his new state bestselling novel, “Return of the Mothman,” and other titles like “Specters in Coal Dust” and “Legends of the Mountain State.” Also, Mountain State author F. Keith Davis be on hand to autograph copies of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” “West Virginia Tough Boys,” and others.
To schedule Connie Cumbridge to speak about her story and the subject of overcoming loss at ladies groups, retreats, church functions, civic club or other events, call 304-369-5890; or email her at HYPERLINK "mailto:email@example.com"firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about West Virginia Author Day at Drug Emporium, 3 Mall Rd., Barboursville, call (304) 736-0874. For additional information, see. HYPERLINK "http://www.woodlandpress.com" www.woodlandpress.com, or Woodland Press, LLC on Facebook.