- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 2, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- "Identical" Faces "Guardians"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
Mayor to deliver keynote address during Yeager Leadership Institute
Williams will speak during the afternoon leadership session, which is scheduled from 2 to 4:30 p.m. in room BE 5 of the Memorial Student Center on MU's Huntington campus. A panel discussion also will take place during the afternoon session. The panelists include:
- Paula George Tompkins, CEO and Founder of ChannelNet and a former Yeager board member;
- Maribeth Anderson, Senior Director of Government Relations, Chesapeake Energy, and a Yeager alumna;
- Laura Gilliam, President of the Rotary Club of Huntington;
- Gary G. White, President & CEO, International Resource Partners, James River Coal.