- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Waging Peace: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist'
Mayor Anticipates Three to Four Months to Hire New Police Chief
The search committee has been asked to "bring me three candidates better than what we had," Williams said.
May 16, 2014 is the deadline for applications.
Prior to his departure, Holbrook met with the committee to review threat assessments and challenges for the city.