- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
Mayor Anticipates Three to Four Months to Hire New Police Chief
The search committee has been asked to "bring me three candidates better than what we had," Williams said.
May 16, 2014 is the deadline for applications.
Prior to his departure, Holbrook met with the committee to review threat assessments and challenges for the city.