- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
Mayor Anticipates Three to Four Months to Hire New Police Chief
The search committee has been asked to "bring me three candidates better than what we had," Williams said.
May 16, 2014 is the deadline for applications.
Prior to his departure, Holbrook met with the committee to review threat assessments and challenges for the city.