- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Mayor Anticipates Three to Four Months to Hire New Police Chief
The search committee has been asked to "bring me three candidates better than what we had," Williams said.
May 16, 2014 is the deadline for applications.
Prior to his departure, Holbrook met with the committee to review threat assessments and challenges for the city.