- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Too Old to Party
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Two men plead guilty in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Boys' Pajamas, Fireplaces and Inserts
Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 15:38 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves Johnnie B boys’ pajama sets with a top and shorts and model number 84004, and Mini Boden pajama sets with a top and shorts and model number 24106. The pajamas were sold in boys’ sizes 2T to 16 and are 100 percent cotton.
Consumers should contact J.P. Boden at (866) 206-9508 from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight ET Monday throughFriday, or online at www.bodenusa.com for a full refund. More info at www.recalls.org.
FIREPLACES AND INSERTS
Hussong Manufacturing and American Flame are recalling Kozy Heat, Ambiance and Stellar Hearth gas fireplaces and fireplace inserts sold nationwide and in Canada from October 2009 to April 2013. The main control module can allow gas to be released and buildup in the burner area, posing an explosion hazard.
This recall involves Hussong Manufacturing direct vent gas fireplaces and gas fireplace inserts that use American Flame brand main control modules. The recalled products are 22 models sold under the brand names Kozy Heat Fireplaces, Ambiance Fireplaces and Stellar Hearth Products. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact the dealer where the unit was purchased or Hussong Manufacturing at (800) 253-4904 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or online at www.kozyheat.com,www.ambiancefireplace.com, or www.stellarhearth.com to have the ignition board on the fireplace main control module replaced free of charge. More info at www.recalls.org.