- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
Corps Announces 2014 East Lynn Lake Recreation Schedule
The Overlook Day Use Area, located above the dam, will reopen for the season on April 14, 2014. The Below Dam Day Use Area and restrooms are open year round. The restrooms at Lakeside Day Use area, where the Marina is located, are now open to the public. For more information concerning Marina operations call 304-849-2856.
The East Fork and Lick Creek Day Use Areas will open April 18. Camping Areas 1, 2 and 3 of East Fork Campground will open on May 9. Camping Areas 4, 5 and 6 are expected to open May 16.
East Lynn Lake’s campsites in Areas 1, 2, 3, 4 and the four Picnic Shelters are available for reservations by calling 1-877-444-6777, or on the internet at www.recreation.gov. Reservations for campsites can be made six months in advance, and reservations for picnic shelters can be made 12 months in advance.
For more information write to Dale Smith, Resource Manager, East Lynn Lake, 683 Overlook Trail Road, East Lynn, W.Va. 25512, call 304-849-2355, or stop by the Lake office, located at the dam.