- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
Corps Announces 2014 East Lynn Lake Recreation Schedule
The Overlook Day Use Area, located above the dam, will reopen for the season on April 14, 2014. The Below Dam Day Use Area and restrooms are open year round. The restrooms at Lakeside Day Use area, where the Marina is located, are now open to the public. For more information concerning Marina operations call 304-849-2856.
The East Fork and Lick Creek Day Use Areas will open April 18. Camping Areas 1, 2 and 3 of East Fork Campground will open on May 9. Camping Areas 4, 5 and 6 are expected to open May 16.
East Lynn Lake’s campsites in Areas 1, 2, 3, 4 and the four Picnic Shelters are available for reservations by calling 1-877-444-6777, or on the internet at www.recreation.gov. Reservations for campsites can be made six months in advance, and reservations for picnic shelters can be made 12 months in advance.
For more information write to Dale Smith, Resource Manager, East Lynn Lake, 683 Overlook Trail Road, East Lynn, W.Va. 25512, call 304-849-2355, or stop by the Lake office, located at the dam.