- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
Corps Announces 2014 East Lynn Lake Recreation Schedule
The Overlook Day Use Area, located above the dam, will reopen for the season on April 14, 2014. The Below Dam Day Use Area and restrooms are open year round. The restrooms at Lakeside Day Use area, where the Marina is located, are now open to the public. For more information concerning Marina operations call 304-849-2856.
The East Fork and Lick Creek Day Use Areas will open April 18. Camping Areas 1, 2 and 3 of East Fork Campground will open on May 9. Camping Areas 4, 5 and 6 are expected to open May 16.
East Lynn Lake’s campsites in Areas 1, 2, 3, 4 and the four Picnic Shelters are available for reservations by calling 1-877-444-6777, or on the internet at www.recreation.gov. Reservations for campsites can be made six months in advance, and reservations for picnic shelters can be made 12 months in advance.
For more information write to Dale Smith, Resource Manager, East Lynn Lake, 683 Overlook Trail Road, East Lynn, W.Va. 25512, call 304-849-2355, or stop by the Lake office, located at the dam.