- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
Corps Announces 2014 East Lynn Lake Recreation Schedule
The Overlook Day Use Area, located above the dam, will reopen for the season on April 14, 2014. The Below Dam Day Use Area and restrooms are open year round. The restrooms at Lakeside Day Use area, where the Marina is located, are now open to the public. For more information concerning Marina operations call 304-849-2856.
The East Fork and Lick Creek Day Use Areas will open April 18. Camping Areas 1, 2 and 3 of East Fork Campground will open on May 9. Camping Areas 4, 5 and 6 are expected to open May 16.
East Lynn Lake’s campsites in Areas 1, 2, 3, 4 and the four Picnic Shelters are available for reservations by calling 1-877-444-6777, or on the internet at www.recreation.gov. Reservations for campsites can be made six months in advance, and reservations for picnic shelters can be made 12 months in advance.
For more information write to Dale Smith, Resource Manager, East Lynn Lake, 683 Overlook Trail Road, East Lynn, W.Va. 25512, call 304-849-2355, or stop by the Lake office, located at the dam.