- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
Corps Announces 2014 East Lynn Lake Recreation Schedule
The Overlook Day Use Area, located above the dam, will reopen for the season on April 14, 2014. The Below Dam Day Use Area and restrooms are open year round. The restrooms at Lakeside Day Use area, where the Marina is located, are now open to the public. For more information concerning Marina operations call 304-849-2856.
The East Fork and Lick Creek Day Use Areas will open April 18. Camping Areas 1, 2 and 3 of East Fork Campground will open on May 9. Camping Areas 4, 5 and 6 are expected to open May 16.
East Lynn Lake’s campsites in Areas 1, 2, 3, 4 and the four Picnic Shelters are available for reservations by calling 1-877-444-6777, or on the internet at www.recreation.gov. Reservations for campsites can be made six months in advance, and reservations for picnic shelters can be made 12 months in advance.
For more information write to Dale Smith, Resource Manager, East Lynn Lake, 683 Overlook Trail Road, East Lynn, W.Va. 25512, call 304-849-2355, or stop by the Lake office, located at the dam.