- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Rahall Statement on Nomination of Sylvia Mathews Burwell for Secretary of Health and Human Services
“Sylvia's practical approach to public policy combined with her genuine compassion for family needs will well serve our State and Nation. West Virginians can be proud that the values we hold so dear and instilled in Sylvia early on will be put to work in this important federal partner that touches so many families in our State.”
Editor's Note: USA Today (April 11, 2014) has a good news analysis article on Sylvia Mathews Burwell: