- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
Rahall Statement on Nomination of Sylvia Mathews Burwell for Secretary of Health and Human Services
“Sylvia's practical approach to public policy combined with her genuine compassion for family needs will well serve our State and Nation. West Virginians can be proud that the values we hold so dear and instilled in Sylvia early on will be put to work in this important federal partner that touches so many families in our State.”
Editor's Note: USA Today (April 11, 2014) has a good news analysis article on Sylvia Mathews Burwell: