- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
Rahall Statement on Nomination of Sylvia Mathews Burwell for Secretary of Health and Human Services
“Sylvia's practical approach to public policy combined with her genuine compassion for family needs will well serve our State and Nation. West Virginians can be proud that the values we hold so dear and instilled in Sylvia early on will be put to work in this important federal partner that touches so many families in our State.”
Editor's Note: USA Today (April 11, 2014) has a good news analysis article on Sylvia Mathews Burwell: