- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
Resolution Reached in Case Involving Steubenville Wrestling Coach
“This resolution acknowledges how very important it is to report child abuse and neglect, said Attorney General DeWine. “Mr. Fluharty will be part of the work that is being done in Steubenville to educate students and school officials about the seriousness of sexual assault and the need to report these incidents.”
Pursuant to the resolution, Fluharty agreed to the following:
- Perform 20 community service hours at the A.L.I.V.E. shelter or other approved facility in the Steubenville area.
- Attend a training session for Steubenville City Schools provided by the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV) to provide Steubenville school staff members with an overview of of sexual assault and to teach them how to co-facilitate the “Stand Up!” program for Steubenville students.
- Defendant will have co-facilitated the “Stand Up! Steubenville” programs conducted in Steubenville High School and middle schools on April 10th.
If Fluharty successfully completes the terms of the agreement, the misdemeanor charges against him would be dismissed.
Fluharty’s case is the third case to be resolved among the six individuals indicted by the special grand jury. Matthew Belardine and William Rhinaman, who were also indicted, have court appearances scheduled for April 22nd.