- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
WVDEP, WVU sponsoring environmental permitting and compliance seminar
Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 01:12 From Press Release
The six-hour seminar is being conducted in coordination with the state Department of Environmental Protection and the West Virginia University Industrial Extension. It will be led by Dr. Terry Polen, ombudsman for the WVDEP. Polen will cover the following topics: The Clean Water Act; permitting processes; National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit requirements; and developing Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Groundwater Protection plans.
The registration period for the seminar ends at noon on May 14. For more information, or to register, contact Michelle Kyker at 304-290-8463 (email@example.com) or Rebecca Garvin at 304-293-9386 (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org). Information also can be found at: www.wvmep.com.