- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
WVDEP, WVU sponsoring environmental permitting and compliance seminar
Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 01:12 From Press Release
The six-hour seminar is being conducted in coordination with the state Department of Environmental Protection and the West Virginia University Industrial Extension. It will be led by Dr. Terry Polen, ombudsman for the WVDEP. Polen will cover the following topics: The Clean Water Act; permitting processes; National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit requirements; and developing Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Groundwater Protection plans.
The registration period for the seminar ends at noon on May 14. For more information, or to register, contact Michelle Kyker at 304-290-8463 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rebecca Garvin at 304-293-9386 (Rebecca.email@example.com). Information also can be found at: www.wvmep.com.