- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
WVDEP, WVU sponsoring environmental permitting and compliance seminar
Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 01:12 From Press Release
The six-hour seminar is being conducted in coordination with the state Department of Environmental Protection and the West Virginia University Industrial Extension. It will be led by Dr. Terry Polen, ombudsman for the WVDEP. Polen will cover the following topics: The Clean Water Act; permitting processes; National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit requirements; and developing Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Groundwater Protection plans.
The registration period for the seminar ends at noon on May 14. For more information, or to register, contact Michelle Kyker at 304-290-8463 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rebecca Garvin at 304-293-9386 (Rebecca.email@example.com). Information also can be found at: www.wvmep.com.