- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
WVDEP, WVU sponsoring environmental permitting and compliance seminar
Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 01:12 From Press Release
The six-hour seminar is being conducted in coordination with the state Department of Environmental Protection and the West Virginia University Industrial Extension. It will be led by Dr. Terry Polen, ombudsman for the WVDEP. Polen will cover the following topics: The Clean Water Act; permitting processes; National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit requirements; and developing Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Groundwater Protection plans.
The registration period for the seminar ends at noon on May 14. For more information, or to register, contact Michelle Kyker at 304-290-8463 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rebecca Garvin at 304-293-9386 (Rebecca.email@example.com). Information also can be found at: www.wvmep.com.