- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- 2012 Honeywell Accident Sent Radiation to WV
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Glimpses of a Global Life': Longest Serving Secretary-General of the Commonwealth Survived a Helicopter Trip with Idi Amin as Pilot
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Huntington SWAT Team Nails Columbus Man on Drugs, Firearm Charges
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- BREAKING... Officers with K-9 Unit Make Arrest on First Avenue
WVDEP, WVU sponsoring environmental permitting and compliance seminar
Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 01:12 From Press Release
The six-hour seminar is being conducted in coordination with the state Department of Environmental Protection and the West Virginia University Industrial Extension. It will be led by Dr. Terry Polen, ombudsman for the WVDEP. Polen will cover the following topics: The Clean Water Act; permitting processes; National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit requirements; and developing Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Groundwater Protection plans.
The registration period for the seminar ends at noon on May 14. For more information, or to register, contact Michelle Kyker at 304-290-8463 (email@example.com) or Rebecca Garvin at 304-293-9386 (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org). Information also can be found at: www.wvmep.com.