- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA announce collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- City of Huntington Reminder About Campaign Signs
West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
MCHM test results have been shared with the West Virginia National Guard, the West Virginia Bureau for Public and the WVTAP team. The filters are being put back into service, and testing will be conducted on filtered water following each subsequent filter change-out. Testing is performed down to a 0.38 parts per billion reporting level, which is the lowest existing detection level to date.
West Virginia American Water began changing out nearly 500 tons of Granular Activated Carbon in the plant’s 16 filters on April 1. The project is expected to take 8-9 weeks, subject to operational conditions. The Kanawha Valley plant continues to produce water that meets all drinking water standards and CDC guidance.