- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: The College Visit – Syracuse University – Go Orange!
Monroe Avenue Shooting Victim Dies
The shooting involved vehicles stopped at an empty lot between Monroe Avenue and South Alley. The suspect got out and the vehicle fled. During an argument with two occupants of a black Chevrolet Malibu, the man charged pulled a rifle and fired. The female driver returned first with a handgun and fled. The female was also arrested by HPD.