- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
“I have a great deal of admiration for Brandi, her professional talents and her soul,” Williams said. “She has effectively served the citizens of this city. Fortunately, she will remain in Huntington, and we expect to call upon her talents as we continue to pursue excellence.”
Jacobs-Jones entered city government in 2004 when she was elected as the City Council representative for District 5. Former Mayor David Felinton hired her as the director of administration and finance in October 2007.
The director of administration and finance oversees the divisions of Finance, Human Resources, IT and Purchasing. Williams said he will consider his options of filling the position in the coming days.