- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
“I have a great deal of admiration for Brandi, her professional talents and her soul,” Williams said. “She has effectively served the citizens of this city. Fortunately, she will remain in Huntington, and we expect to call upon her talents as we continue to pursue excellence.”
Jacobs-Jones entered city government in 2004 when she was elected as the City Council representative for District 5. Former Mayor David Felinton hired her as the director of administration and finance in October 2007.
The director of administration and finance oversees the divisions of Finance, Human Resources, IT and Purchasing. Williams said he will consider his options of filling the position in the coming days.