- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- No Erosion Issues for Proposed Huntington Development
- Huntington Police Make Weekend Drug, Robbery Arrests
- Development Projects Discussions on Monday Agendas of Council, HMDA
Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
“I have a great deal of admiration for Brandi, her professional talents and her soul,” Williams said. “She has effectively served the citizens of this city. Fortunately, she will remain in Huntington, and we expect to call upon her talents as we continue to pursue excellence.”
Jacobs-Jones entered city government in 2004 when she was elected as the City Council representative for District 5. Former Mayor David Felinton hired her as the director of administration and finance in October 2007.
The director of administration and finance oversees the divisions of Finance, Human Resources, IT and Purchasing. Williams said he will consider his options of filling the position in the coming days.