- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Mrs. West Virginia Uses Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Shed Light on Importance of Clinical Trials and Never Giving Up Hope
LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 20:29 By David M. Kinchen
Jeanne Moos of CNN commented on it Tuesday, April 15, 2014: http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/living/2014/04/15/erin-pkg-moos-blood-moon-frenzy.cnn.html
From her report, I was far from alone in seeing a normal colored moon as I photographed the lunar eclipse with a 500 mm mirror lens on my Canon digital camera.
We don't have much pollution in Calhoun County, TX, so maybe the people in Los Angeles had their moon colored by the smog in the air. I lived in L.A. for 16 years and I can attest to the pollution.
Anyway, here is one of my shots of the eclipse.