- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Huntington Council Declares Neighborhood Bar Nuisance
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- VIDEO: Huntington Saw 26 Overdoses in Four Hours
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Shots and Bullet Holes 1900 Tenth Avenue
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 20:29 By David M. Kinchen
Jeanne Moos of CNN commented on it Tuesday, April 15, 2014: http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/living/2014/04/15/erin-pkg-moos-blood-moon-frenzy.cnn.html
From her report, I was far from alone in seeing a normal colored moon as I photographed the lunar eclipse with a 500 mm mirror lens on my Canon digital camera.
We don't have much pollution in Calhoun County, TX, so maybe the people in Los Angeles had their moon colored by the smog in the air. I lived in L.A. for 16 years and I can attest to the pollution.
Anyway, here is one of my shots of the eclipse.