- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
Neighborhood Institute Nominations Announced
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 00:17 by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Nominations should include the person's name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she should be nominated.
Nominations can be emailed to Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.