- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
Neighborhood Institute Nominations Announced
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 00:17 by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Nominations should include the person's name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she should be nominated.
Nominations can be emailed to Donna Rumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.