- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
Neighborhood Institute Nominations Announced
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 00:17 by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Nominations should include the person's name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she should be nominated.
Nominations can be emailed to Donna Rumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.