- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Marquee Cinemas Brings Classic Films Back to the Big Screen with Flashback Cinema
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Former Director of Safety Town Cannot Be Located; Court Seeks to Serve Defendant in Molestation Complaint
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
Neighborhood Institute Nominations Announced
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 00:17 by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Nominations should include the person's name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she should be nominated.
Nominations can be emailed to Donna Rumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.