- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD Video
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
Former Williamson Mayor Charged with Making False Federal Statement
“Federal investigations are serious matters,” said U.S. Attorney Goodwin, “and providing false information to federal investigators is a serious crime. When people try to lead investigators astray with false statements, justice suffers, and that hurts all of us.”
Today’s charge stems from an investigation being conducted by the FBI and IRS Criminal Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Thomas Ryan is handling the prosecution.
NOTE: An information is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.