- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
Former Williamson Mayor Charged with Making False Federal Statement
“Federal investigations are serious matters,” said U.S. Attorney Goodwin, “and providing false information to federal investigators is a serious crime. When people try to lead investigators astray with false statements, justice suffers, and that hurts all of us.”
Today’s charge stems from an investigation being conducted by the FBI and IRS Criminal Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Thomas Ryan is handling the prosecution.
NOTE: An information is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.