- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Regarding HB 3062 which Impacts Substance Abuse Fighting Funding
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Putnam County felon sentenced to federal prison for gun crime
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Climb or rappel at North Bend State Park’s April “Quest” adventure
Former Williamson Mayor Charged with Making False Federal Statement
“Federal investigations are serious matters,” said U.S. Attorney Goodwin, “and providing false information to federal investigators is a serious crime. When people try to lead investigators astray with false statements, justice suffers, and that hurts all of us.”
Today’s charge stems from an investigation being conducted by the FBI and IRS Criminal Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Thomas Ryan is handling the prosecution.
NOTE: An information is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.