- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Addict James Cook and the End of the Road
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
Former Williamson Mayor Charged with Making False Federal Statement
“Federal investigations are serious matters,” said U.S. Attorney Goodwin, “and providing false information to federal investigators is a serious crime. When people try to lead investigators astray with false statements, justice suffers, and that hurts all of us.”
Today’s charge stems from an investigation being conducted by the FBI and IRS Criminal Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Thomas Ryan is handling the prosecution.
NOTE: An information is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.