- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Southwest WV a Sacrifice Zone; Pipeline Comment Period Ends Today
- Three Huntington Walks with the Mayor This Week
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- NYC Police Department Now Focused on OD; Michigan OD Stats Up
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin Indicted
Major was arrested on Friday, March 21, 2014, on a federal criminal complaint. The complaint alleged that Major made multiple calls to Senator Manchin’s Charleston and D.C. offices. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats against Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major faces up to 10 years in prison on each count, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Capitol Police, and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a copy of the indictment.
Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.