- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin Indicted
Major was arrested on Friday, March 21, 2014, on a federal criminal complaint. The complaint alleged that Major made multiple calls to Senator Manchin’s Charleston and D.C. offices. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats against Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major faces up to 10 years in prison on each count, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Capitol Police, and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a copy of the indictment.
Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.