- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin Indicted
Major was arrested on Friday, March 21, 2014, on a federal criminal complaint. The complaint alleged that Major made multiple calls to Senator Manchin’s Charleston and D.C. offices. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats against Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major faces up to 10 years in prison on each count, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Capitol Police, and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a copy of the indictment.
Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.