- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Marshall community collecting items to help areas affected by flooding
Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin Indicted
Major was arrested on Friday, March 21, 2014, on a federal criminal complaint. The complaint alleged that Major made multiple calls to Senator Manchin’s Charleston and D.C. offices. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats against Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major faces up to 10 years in prison on each count, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Capitol Police, and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a copy of the indictment.
Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.