- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
3D Workshop Scheduled in Charleston
This hands-on workshop will introduce beginners to Blender, a powerful, open-source 3-D software that is available as a free download. A series of exercises will show how to navigate 3-D space, add cameras and lights, sculpt sets and characters and how to animate 3-D CGI videos. Gilliland has worked as a cinematographer, videographer and editor on projects including feature films, documentaries, commercials and music videos. Workshop fees, payable at the door, are $20 per person, $10 for students. Registration is requested due to limited seating.
For more information and to register, call 304-720-1401.