- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The New Bank of BRICS: What’s in it for Small Economies?
- Dedication Set for Downtown Huntington Arts Center
- Council Committee Asks Does Huntington need Motor Pool, Director of Finance & Administratiion or a Public Works Director with Engineering Degree
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
3D Workshop Scheduled in Charleston
This hands-on workshop will introduce beginners to Blender, a powerful, open-source 3-D software that is available as a free download. A series of exercises will show how to navigate 3-D space, add cameras and lights, sculpt sets and characters and how to animate 3-D CGI videos. Gilliland has worked as a cinematographer, videographer and editor on projects including feature films, documentaries, commercials and music videos. Workshop fees, payable at the door, are $20 per person, $10 for students. Registration is requested due to limited seating.
For more information and to register, call 304-720-1401.