- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
3D Workshop Scheduled in Charleston
This hands-on workshop will introduce beginners to Blender, a powerful, open-source 3-D software that is available as a free download. A series of exercises will show how to navigate 3-D space, add cameras and lights, sculpt sets and characters and how to animate 3-D CGI videos. Gilliland has worked as a cinematographer, videographer and editor on projects including feature films, documentaries, commercials and music videos. Workshop fees, payable at the door, are $20 per person, $10 for students. Registration is requested due to limited seating.
For more information and to register, call 304-720-1401.