- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Announces Eventbrite to Provide Refunds to Dirty Girl Race Participants
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
3D Workshop Scheduled in Charleston
This hands-on workshop will introduce beginners to Blender, a powerful, open-source 3-D software that is available as a free download. A series of exercises will show how to navigate 3-D space, add cameras and lights, sculpt sets and characters and how to animate 3-D CGI videos. Gilliland has worked as a cinematographer, videographer and editor on projects including feature films, documentaries, commercials and music videos. Workshop fees, payable at the door, are $20 per person, $10 for students. Registration is requested due to limited seating.
For more information and to register, call 304-720-1401.