- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
3D Workshop Scheduled in Charleston
This hands-on workshop will introduce beginners to Blender, a powerful, open-source 3-D software that is available as a free download. A series of exercises will show how to navigate 3-D space, add cameras and lights, sculpt sets and characters and how to animate 3-D CGI videos. Gilliland has worked as a cinematographer, videographer and editor on projects including feature films, documentaries, commercials and music videos. Workshop fees, payable at the door, are $20 per person, $10 for students. Registration is requested due to limited seating.
For more information and to register, call 304-720-1401.