- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
During the investigation, Oscar witnessed a man attempting to jump on a train. He grabbed the individual in an attempt to keep him from fleeing. The individual was thrown many feet from the train. Sadly, Oscar was struck and killed by the freight train.
We will not only take time to remember Oscar this Saturday, but the Huntington Police Department will also have a special recognition of Oscar Christian at our annual Law Enforcement Memorial Service on May 15.