- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
Troy Brown will Speak at Huntington Champions Parade
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 17:03 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The parade and ceremony will recognize all of the high school and middle school teams in the city that won state or county titles this year.
Brown was a Marshall wide receiver in 1991 and 1992 and was considered the most dangerous scoring threat in NCAA Division I-AA football during his two seasons. The South Carolina native excelled catching passes and returning kicks on the 1991 national runner-up team and the 1992 national champion squad.
Brown played 14 seasons in the NFL with the New England Patriots and was on three Super Bowl championship teams. He was elected to the College Football Hall of Fame in 2010. 1