- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
The news release stated that all parties were intoxicated and uncooperative with police. Three of those at the apartment had brandished knives. One man was arrested for disorderly conduct. Police will question those involved once they "sober up," Williams said. Charges may be pending after formal questioning.
No reason is given why the female victim stood naked outside the apartment.