- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
The news release stated that all parties were intoxicated and uncooperative with police. Three of those at the apartment had brandished knives. One man was arrested for disorderly conduct. Police will question those involved once they "sober up," Williams said. Charges may be pending after formal questioning.
No reason is given why the female victim stood naked outside the apartment.