- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
The news release stated that all parties were intoxicated and uncooperative with police. Three of those at the apartment had brandished knives. One man was arrested for disorderly conduct. Police will question those involved once they "sober up," Williams said. Charges may be pending after formal questioning.
No reason is given why the female victim stood naked outside the apartment.