- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- COLUMN: Tap Shoes ---- 15 Years of Improper HMO Care
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
- Big data, global studies majors to begin in the fall
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
The news release stated that all parties were intoxicated and uncooperative with police. Three of those at the apartment had brandished knives. One man was arrested for disorderly conduct. Police will question those involved once they "sober up," Williams said. Charges may be pending after formal questioning.
No reason is given why the female victim stood naked outside the apartment.