- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
Cinema under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station: Sip Wine Bar, Brand Yourself, the Tap House, Bottle & Wedge, The Red Caboose, River & Rail Bakery, Finds and Designs, Common Ground, Let’s Eat, Birds of a Feather Boutique and Lamb’s Gate Market in addition to generous support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors’ Bureau.
Full Season Lineup:
May 2: Rear Window
June 6: The Goonies
July 11: Jurassic Park
August 1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
September 5: We Are…Marshall