- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
WVDEP conducting public meeting on water quality standards
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 02:41 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The meeting will take place in the Coopers Rock Conference Room. Staff from the WVDEP will discuss the final water quality standards rule (47CSR2) that will be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and finalize the 2014 Triennial Review. The WVDEP is required by the federal Clean Water Act to conduct a comprehensive review of state water quality standards every three years. Staff also will discuss plans for the 2014 algae and nutrient monitoring efforts.
For more information, contact Kevin Coyne at (304) 926-0499, ext. 1110, or via email at Kevin.R.Coyne@wv.gov.