- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
WVDEP conducting public meeting on water quality standards
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 02:41 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The meeting will take place in the Coopers Rock Conference Room. Staff from the WVDEP will discuss the final water quality standards rule (47CSR2) that will be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and finalize the 2014 Triennial Review. The WVDEP is required by the federal Clean Water Act to conduct a comprehensive review of state water quality standards every three years. Staff also will discuss plans for the 2014 algae and nutrient monitoring efforts.
For more information, contact Kevin Coyne at (304) 926-0499, ext. 1110, or via email at Kevin.R.Coyne@wv.gov.