- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Frontier Communications Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
- Board of Governors approves operating budget, sets tuition and fees for next year
WVDEP conducting public meeting on water quality standards
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 02:41 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The meeting will take place in the Coopers Rock Conference Room. Staff from the WVDEP will discuss the final water quality standards rule (47CSR2) that will be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and finalize the 2014 Triennial Review. The WVDEP is required by the federal Clean Water Act to conduct a comprehensive review of state water quality standards every three years. Staff also will discuss plans for the 2014 algae and nutrient monitoring efforts.
For more information, contact Kevin Coyne at (304) 926-0499, ext. 1110, or via email at Kevin.R.Coyne@wv.gov.