- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Four Sentenced on Heroin Charges in Beckley
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
WVDEP conducting public meeting on water quality standards
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 02:41 Updated 25 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The meeting will take place in the Coopers Rock Conference Room. Staff from the WVDEP will discuss the final water quality standards rule (47CSR2) that will be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and finalize the 2014 Triennial Review. The WVDEP is required by the federal Clean Water Act to conduct a comprehensive review of state water quality standards every three years. Staff also will discuss plans for the 2014 algae and nutrient monitoring efforts.
For more information, contact Kevin Coyne at (304) 926-0499, ext. 1110, or via email at Kevin.R.Coyne@wv.gov.