- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Huntington Still Infected by Scourge of Drugs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: 2015 Begins with Urgency to Save the Caribbean from Climate Change
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
WVDEP conducting public meeting on water quality standards
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 02:41 Updated 39 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The meeting will take place in the Coopers Rock Conference Room. Staff from the WVDEP will discuss the final water quality standards rule (47CSR2) that will be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and finalize the 2014 Triennial Review. The WVDEP is required by the federal Clean Water Act to conduct a comprehensive review of state water quality standards every three years. Staff also will discuss plans for the 2014 algae and nutrient monitoring efforts.
For more information, contact Kevin Coyne at (304) 926-0499, ext. 1110, or via email at Kevin.R.Coyne@wv.gov.