- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Reps. Jenkins and Clark Introduce Opiod Prescribing Bill
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation
WVDEP conducting public meeting on water quality standards
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 02:41 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The meeting will take place in the Coopers Rock Conference Room. Staff from the WVDEP will discuss the final water quality standards rule (47CSR2) that will be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and finalize the 2014 Triennial Review. The WVDEP is required by the federal Clean Water Act to conduct a comprehensive review of state water quality standards every three years. Staff also will discuss plans for the 2014 algae and nutrient monitoring efforts.
For more information, contact Kevin Coyne at (304) 926-0499, ext. 1110, or via email at Kevin.R.Coyne@wv.gov.