- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
The news conference will take place at the Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing, 1050 4th Ave.
The goals of this long-term initiative are to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.
Mayor Steve Williams will speak during the news conference, along with Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce; Charlotte Weber, director and CEO of the Robert C. Byrd Institute; and small business owners.
The initiative is a partnership between the city and the Chamber of Commerce; Unlimited Future, Inc.; Small Business Development Center; Create Huntington; Downtown Huntington Partners; and the Huntington Area Development Council.