- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
The news conference will take place at the Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing, 1050 4th Ave.
The goals of this long-term initiative are to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.
Mayor Steve Williams will speak during the news conference, along with Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce; Charlotte Weber, director and CEO of the Robert C. Byrd Institute; and small business owners.
The initiative is a partnership between the city and the Chamber of Commerce; Unlimited Future, Inc.; Small Business Development Center; Create Huntington; Downtown Huntington Partners; and the Huntington Area Development Council.