- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- COLUMN: Tap Shoes ---- 15 Years of Improper HMO Care
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
- Elsa, Anna Appear at Old School Con IMAGES
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
The news conference will take place at the Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing, 1050 4th Ave.
The goals of this long-term initiative are to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.
Mayor Steve Williams will speak during the news conference, along with Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce; Charlotte Weber, director and CEO of the Robert C. Byrd Institute; and small business owners.
The initiative is a partnership between the city and the Chamber of Commerce; Unlimited Future, Inc.; Small Business Development Center; Create Huntington; Downtown Huntington Partners; and the Huntington Area Development Council.