- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
West Virginia DHHR Releases Elk River Chemical Spill ER Record Review
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 17:28 Updated 21 weeks ago
The federal study can be accessed as a PDF attachment.
The WV DHHR news release can be accessed as a PDF attachment.