- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Marshall to be home of Ellis Marsalis International Jazz Piano Competition, Festival
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Two Possession Arrests, Two Warrants Executed by Huntinton Police
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
Marshall School of Nursing to hold 2nd annual Evidence-Based Nursing Conference
Dr. Denise Landry, chair of the Marshall School of Nursing, said there was a need within the academic community to have students exposed to evidence-based practice (EBP).
This is a wonderful opportunity for our students to present a plan for change utilizing evidence-based practice," Landry said. "Implementation of EBP is a challenging endeavor for all health care agencies. The Marshall School of Nursing introduces our students to this process as part of their educational experience. We hope to instill in our students and graduates a confidence in the process of implementing change based on EBP as they move forward in their nursing careers."
The conference is sponsored by the Marshall University College of Health Professions, the Nu Alpha Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing and Cabell Huntington Hospital. Currently, Cabell Huntington Hospital is the largest clinical site for students within the Marshall School of Nursing.