- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
Marshall School of Nursing to hold 2nd annual Evidence-Based Nursing Conference
Dr. Denise Landry, chair of the Marshall School of Nursing, said there was a need within the academic community to have students exposed to evidence-based practice (EBP).
This is a wonderful opportunity for our students to present a plan for change utilizing evidence-based practice," Landry said. "Implementation of EBP is a challenging endeavor for all health care agencies. The Marshall School of Nursing introduces our students to this process as part of their educational experience. We hope to instill in our students and graduates a confidence in the process of implementing change based on EBP as they move forward in their nursing careers."
The conference is sponsored by the Marshall University College of Health Professions, the Nu Alpha Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing and Cabell Huntington Hospital. Currently, Cabell Huntington Hospital is the largest clinical site for students within the Marshall School of Nursing.