- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
Marshall School of Nursing to hold 2nd annual Evidence-Based Nursing Conference
Dr. Denise Landry, chair of the Marshall School of Nursing, said there was a need within the academic community to have students exposed to evidence-based practice (EBP).
This is a wonderful opportunity for our students to present a plan for change utilizing evidence-based practice," Landry said. "Implementation of EBP is a challenging endeavor for all health care agencies. The Marshall School of Nursing introduces our students to this process as part of their educational experience. We hope to instill in our students and graduates a confidence in the process of implementing change based on EBP as they move forward in their nursing careers."
The conference is sponsored by the Marshall University College of Health Professions, the Nu Alpha Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing and Cabell Huntington Hospital. Currently, Cabell Huntington Hospital is the largest clinical site for students within the Marshall School of Nursing.