- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- No Erosion Issues for Proposed Huntington Development
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Police Make Weekend Drug, Robbery Arrests
- Development Projects Discussions on Monday Agendas of Council, HMDA
Beckley Man Sentenced to Five Years for Arson
Friday, April 25, 2014 - 21:15 Updated 1 year ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
Wade admitted that he intentionally set the fire following an argument with his girlfriend and knowing that the stairs were the only means of exit from the apartment. Wade’s girlfriend and her young son were in the apartment located on Sixth Avenue in Charleston, at the time the fire was set. Wade pleaded guilty in January of 2014 to the charge of malicious destruction by fire. United States District Court Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr. imposed the sentence.
The Charleston Police Department and the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Blaire L. Malkin handled the prosecution.