- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Man in West Huntington for Burglary
- Daily Police Reports Show Overdoses Increasing in Huntington
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
Beckley Man Sentenced to Five Years for Arson
Friday, April 25, 2014 - 21:15 Updated 2 years ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
Wade admitted that he intentionally set the fire following an argument with his girlfriend and knowing that the stairs were the only means of exit from the apartment. Wade’s girlfriend and her young son were in the apartment located on Sixth Avenue in Charleston, at the time the fire was set. Wade pleaded guilty in January of 2014 to the charge of malicious destruction by fire. United States District Court Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr. imposed the sentence.
The Charleston Police Department and the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Blaire L. Malkin handled the prosecution.