- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Mrs. West Virginia Uses Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Shed Light on Importance of Clinical Trials and Never Giving Up Hope
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
Beckley Man Sentenced to Five Years for Arson
Friday, April 25, 2014 - 21:15 Updated 2 years ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
Wade admitted that he intentionally set the fire following an argument with his girlfriend and knowing that the stairs were the only means of exit from the apartment. Wade’s girlfriend and her young son were in the apartment located on Sixth Avenue in Charleston, at the time the fire was set. Wade pleaded guilty in January of 2014 to the charge of malicious destruction by fire. United States District Court Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr. imposed the sentence.
The Charleston Police Department and the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Blaire L. Malkin handled the prosecution.