- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Tourism competition is not a guessing game
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
REVIEW: "Other Woman" Filled with Metaphorical Break Up "Humor"
Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 03:09 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
Mann's "Kate" is such an erratic , isolated and never shut her mouth character that pairing her with attorney Carly (Cameron Diaz) as an unwilling "ear" leads to a wealth of uncomfortable dilemmas including Mann wailing "you slept with my husband" lying down beside the law office window.
Turning the tables on serial cheater Mark becomes a small community project. After "10" (Kate Upton) joins the trio, the dude has no redeeming factor, right? So, with "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" blaring in the background, the unintentional "pals" its an undercover (pardon the pun) empowerment challenge to zap the "victim" stance out of their hair.
Gal power has combined but "Other Woman" has the "spark" and celebratory wit of the classic "Nine to Five" or "Harper Valley P.T.A.," the all out a little pay back revenge is therapeutic foundation (remember those parading pink elephants?).