- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
REVIEW: "Other Woman" Filled with Metaphorical Break Up "Humor"
Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 03:09 Updated 12 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
Mann's "Kate" is such an erratic , isolated and never shut her mouth character that pairing her with attorney Carly (Cameron Diaz) as an unwilling "ear" leads to a wealth of uncomfortable dilemmas including Mann wailing "you slept with my husband" lying down beside the law office window.
Turning the tables on serial cheater Mark becomes a small community project. After "10" (Kate Upton) joins the trio, the dude has no redeeming factor, right? So, with "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" blaring in the background, the unintentional "pals" its an undercover (pardon the pun) empowerment challenge to zap the "victim" stance out of their hair.
Gal power has combined but "Other Woman" has the "spark" and celebratory wit of the classic "Nine to Five" or "Harper Valley P.T.A.," the all out a little pay back revenge is therapeutic foundation (remember those parading pink elephants?).