- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
Huntington in Bloom Cleanup before Marshall Graduation
Volunteers will meet in front of the arena at 10 a.m. and will receive an assigned area to clean up. Trash bags, gloves and litter pickup sticks will be provided. For more information, email Lisa Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-696-5509.