- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
West Virginians for Life Endorses Anderson
Republican House of Delegates candidate Dale Anderson II thanked West Virginians for Life for their endorsement while saying there is much that needs to be done to move West Virginia closer to being a Liberty based society again.
“I’m blessed to have the support of West Virginians for Life,” Anderson said. “I have always cared about the pro-life cause and as a Delegate I will be committed to making our state a safer place for the unborn, the next generation of West Virginians. ”
WVL PAC is the internal PAC for West Virginians for Life (WVFL), the state pro-life organization. WVFL is affiliated with the National Right to Life Committee and through education, legislation and political action is working to build a society where all human life is respected, from conception until natural death.
“We commend Dale Anderson II for expressing commitment to the pro-life cause, especially to the unborn, the elderly, and those with disabilities.” said Dr. Wanda Franz, PAC President.
With 35 local chapters, West Virginians for Life is the largest pro-life group in the state and is the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
West Virginians for Life, the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee, is the state’s largest pro-life group with more than 35 local chapters. West Virginians for Life works through legislation, education, and political action to protect those threatened by abortion, infanticide and euthanasia.