- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monday, Monday': Three Survivors of Mass Campus Shooting and Their Lives Unfolding Over Four Decades
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
West Virginians for Life Endorses Anderson
Republican House of Delegates candidate Dale Anderson II thanked West Virginians for Life for their endorsement while saying there is much that needs to be done to move West Virginia closer to being a Liberty based society again.
“I’m blessed to have the support of West Virginians for Life,” Anderson said. “I have always cared about the pro-life cause and as a Delegate I will be committed to making our state a safer place for the unborn, the next generation of West Virginians. ”
WVL PAC is the internal PAC for West Virginians for Life (WVFL), the state pro-life organization. WVFL is affiliated with the National Right to Life Committee and through education, legislation and political action is working to build a society where all human life is respected, from conception until natural death.
“We commend Dale Anderson II for expressing commitment to the pro-life cause, especially to the unborn, the elderly, and those with disabilities.” said Dr. Wanda Franz, PAC President.
With 35 local chapters, West Virginians for Life is the largest pro-life group in the state and is the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
West Virginians for Life, the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee, is the state’s largest pro-life group with more than 35 local chapters. West Virginians for Life works through legislation, education, and political action to protect those threatened by abortion, infanticide and euthanasia.