- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
West Virginians for Life Endorses Anderson
Republican House of Delegates candidate Dale Anderson II thanked West Virginians for Life for their endorsement while saying there is much that needs to be done to move West Virginia closer to being a Liberty based society again.
“I’m blessed to have the support of West Virginians for Life,” Anderson said. “I have always cared about the pro-life cause and as a Delegate I will be committed to making our state a safer place for the unborn, the next generation of West Virginians. ”
WVL PAC is the internal PAC for West Virginians for Life (WVFL), the state pro-life organization. WVFL is affiliated with the National Right to Life Committee and through education, legislation and political action is working to build a society where all human life is respected, from conception until natural death.
“We commend Dale Anderson II for expressing commitment to the pro-life cause, especially to the unborn, the elderly, and those with disabilities.” said Dr. Wanda Franz, PAC President.
With 35 local chapters, West Virginians for Life is the largest pro-life group in the state and is the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
West Virginians for Life, the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee, is the state’s largest pro-life group with more than 35 local chapters. West Virginians for Life works through legislation, education, and political action to protect those threatened by abortion, infanticide and euthanasia.