- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Marshall's C-USA Championship Footage
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
Officers Graduate from Academy
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 13:50 Updated 1 year ago
Williamson was the class valedictorian, while Boyer was selected as outstanding officer for the class.
These officers will spend their first week learning HPD policies and procedures and will then be assigned to field training officers for a minimum of eight weeks.