- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Officers Graduate from Academy
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 13:50 Updated 1 year ago
Williamson was the class valedictorian, while Boyer was selected as outstanding officer for the class.
These officers will spend their first week learning HPD policies and procedures and will then be assigned to field training officers for a minimum of eight weeks.