- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
Huntington Celebrating Train Day Saturday
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 23:45 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to walk through Amtrak railcars, privately-owned luxury train and freight cars. There also will be lots of family-friendly activities, appearances by local dignitaries and food and entertainment.
Details on National Train Day events and information are available at www.nationaltrainday.com.