- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 100 Layoffs at Special Metals
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Huntington Celebrating Train Day Saturday
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 23:45 Updated 48 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to walk through Amtrak railcars, privately-owned luxury train and freight cars. There also will be lots of family-friendly activities, appearances by local dignitaries and food and entertainment.
Details on National Train Day events and information are available at www.nationaltrainday.com.