- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Huntington Celebrating Train Day Saturday
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 23:45 Updated 18 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to walk through Amtrak railcars, privately-owned luxury train and freight cars. There also will be lots of family-friendly activities, appearances by local dignitaries and food and entertainment.
Details on National Train Day events and information are available at www.nationaltrainday.com.