- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Plan to Reduce Opioid Painkiller Use Gains National & State Support
- Cabell County man sentenced to over four years in federal prison for possessing child pornography
- COLUMN: Hobet Project Holds Vast Promise for West Virginians
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Charleston man sentenced to federal prison for heroin crime
Huntington Celebrating Train Day Saturday
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 23:45 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to walk through Amtrak railcars, privately-owned luxury train and freight cars. There also will be lots of family-friendly activities, appearances by local dignitaries and food and entertainment.
Details on National Train Day events and information are available at www.nationaltrainday.com.