- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- Marshall Psychology faculty, students present session at Comic-Con
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- BOOK REVIEW: '935 Lies': How Governments, Businesses Lie to Us and the Failure of Journalism to Inform Us
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces appointment of new department chairman
- Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
Huntington Celebrating Train Day Saturday
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 23:45 Updated 13 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to walk through Amtrak railcars, privately-owned luxury train and freight cars. There also will be lots of family-friendly activities, appearances by local dignitaries and food and entertainment.
Details on National Train Day events and information are available at www.nationaltrainday.com.