- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"