- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"