- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"