- Man Dies After Double Shooting on Huntington's Ninth Avenue
- No Layoff Decisions on Looming Huntington Deficit; Police Car Purchase Put Off
- W.Va. AG Collaboration Prosecutes Ponzi Scheme, Nets Significant Prison Sentence
- Former office manager of Mountain State Justice pleads guilty for embezzling over $1.5 million
- Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal
- Presidential Memorandum Regarding the Hiring Freeze
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Black History Month to be observed in a variety of ways at Marshall
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"