- Addict James Cook and the End of the Road
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Green Fridays, College Colors Day give Herd fans opportunity to show pride in team
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Mexican National pleads guilty to immigration crime
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"