- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- New Manager Named for Big Sandy Arena
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"