- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
Free Flick at Cabell Library
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 17:41
Bunuel, known as the "father of cinematic Surrealsim" (IMDB.com), places his elitist subjects in a bizarre dinner party scenario with no escape. Much like Kubrick's "The Shining," very much influenced by Bunuel's work, "The Exterminating Angel" draws upon horror imagery to juxtapose the mundane with the surreal.
Come to the Cabell County Public Library on April 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm to watch Luis Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel"