- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
New Fresh Coat Painters Business Focused on Family, Quality Service
Fresh Coat Painters is a professional residential and commercial painting company focused on quality customer service and professional painting. Fresh Coat Painters of the Tri-State serves the Huntington, Ashland and Ironton areas as well as the surrounding communities.
In December of 2011, Mark’s job was eliminated in Ashland and he was displaced to Charleston West Virginia. Working 12 hour shifts and three hours travel time meant he was spending 15 hours per day at work. His life was work, eat and sleep. Something had to change. He had no time to spend with his family and was unable to do things like coach softball or take his grandson fishing.
“When I did my research, I knew I wanted a startup that I was confident could be successful and that I could do from home. In all my searching, Fresh Coat Painters stood out,” Mark said.
Fresh Coat’s services include interior and exterior painting, wood staining and refinishing, wallpaper removal and many other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a live 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling and free detailed quotes.
“I have worked in customer service on and off throughout my life. I understand the process and I enjoy building relationships with clients. I’m hoping, when people meet me and see the work we can do, they’ll refer Fresh Coat to their friends and family. That’s important to me,” Mark said. “When you work with me and my team, you’ll be treated the way we’d want to be treated. My goal is to be your painter for life.”
When it comes to customer service, Fresh Coat also offers a 3-3-3 pledge, which means calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat also is part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
Mark and his wife Donna have three daughters and five grandchildren. As a member of the community, Mark is excited about what he can do in his new role.
“I grew up in this town, I was raised here, I graduated from high school here as did my children.
This community is extremely important to me and I hope I am able to make a positive impact as a small business owner.” Mark said.