- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 3, 2015
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Rules of Huntington City Council Added to HNN
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
Man Indicted for Discharging Hand Gun Near Charleston School
The indictment further alleges that Adams was prohibited from possessing the handgun because he is an unlawful user of a controlled substance. Adams allegedly discharged eight rounds from the handgun within 1000 feet of J.E. Robins school shortly after students were released at the end of the school day. Adams was arrested on April 4, 2014 on a federal criminal complaint and is detained without bond pending trial.
If convicted, Adams faces up to 20 years imprisonment and up to $750,000.00 in fines.
The investigation was conducted by the Charleston Police Department.
Note: The charges contained in the indictment are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.