- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Ohio Man Arrested in Connection with 1995 Murders of Wife, Daughter
- FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
Man Indicted for Discharging Hand Gun Near Charleston School
The indictment further alleges that Adams was prohibited from possessing the handgun because he is an unlawful user of a controlled substance. Adams allegedly discharged eight rounds from the handgun within 1000 feet of J.E. Robins school shortly after students were released at the end of the school day. Adams was arrested on April 4, 2014 on a federal criminal complaint and is detained without bond pending trial.
If convicted, Adams faces up to 20 years imprisonment and up to $750,000.00 in fines.
The investigation was conducted by the Charleston Police Department.
Note: The charges contained in the indictment are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.