- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Stories of Homelessness
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Continue to Seesaw
"Mortgage rates were down slightly following the release of real GDP estimates for the first quarter of the year which rose 0.1 percent and fell well short of market expectations," said Frank Nothaft, Freddie Mac's vice president and chief economist. "Meanwhile, the pending home sales index rose in March ending eight consecutive months of decline and the S&P/Case-Shiller® 20-city composite house price index [PDF] rose 12.9 percent over the 12-months ending in February 2014."
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.29 percent with an average 0.7 point for the week ending May 1, 2014, down from last week when it averaged 4.33 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.35 percent.
- 15-year FRM this week averaged 3.38 percent with an average 0.6 point, down from last week when it averaged 3.39 percent. A year ago at this time, the 15-year FRM averaged 2.56 percent.
- 5-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) averaged 3.05 percent this week with an average 0.4 point, up from last week when it averaged 3.03 percent. A year ago, the 5-year ARM averaged 2.56 percent.
- 1-year Treasury-indexed ARM averaged 2.45 percent this week with an average 0.5 point, up from last week when it averaged 2.44 percent. At this time last year, the 1-year ARM averaged 2.56 percent.
Average commitment rates should be reported along with average fees and points to reflect the total upfront cost of obtaining the mortgage. Visit the following links for the Regional and National Mortgage Rate Details and Definitions. Borrowers may still pay closing costs which are not included in the survey.