- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- No. 18 @HerdFB Holds Off UAB; Improves to 11-0
Weekend of STAR WARS™ Fun: May 2-4
All weekend long, characters will be at the ballpark. Among the characters scheduled to appear are Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker and Stormtroopers.
Friday, May 2, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Darth Vader will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game.
• Tonight’s Rozzi’s post-game fireworks show soundtrack features music from the entire STAR WARS™ saga and will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game. Presented by Frisch’s Big Boy.
• #RedsSocial Night: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package that includes a Field Box ticket and exclusive STAR WARS™ mug for just $30, presented by Cincinnati.com. STAR WARS™ characters also will be seated in this section during the game. Tickets available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
Saturday, May 3, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Free exclusive STAR WARS™ & Reds themed shirt (adult XL) featuring Mr. Redlegs, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 to the first 20,000 fans. Presented by Kahn’s.
• Ten-year-old Toby Foster from Lexington, Ky. will throw out a ceremonial first pitch in his Stormtrooper costume. Toby is currently battling mitochondrial disease and is a huge fan of both the Reds and STAR WARS™.
Sunday, May 4, 2014 (May the 4th Be With You) - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 4:10 p.m.
• Free exclusive STAR WARS™ and Reds themed poster featuring Mr. Red, Yoda and Darth Vader to the first 20,000 fans.
• A STAR WARS™ character will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game.
• 4 for $48: For the Reds games against the Brewers on May 1st, 2nd and 4th, fans can buy four View Level tickets for just $48 and receive four FREE Reds caps! It’s a great way to save on Reds baseball and pick up some cool new Reds gear. Buy now at reds.com/tickets.
• Reach Magazine Family Game: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.