- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Carpenter Ants Performed at Pullman while Elsa Signed Prints at Empire
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Solar Systems, Storage Hangers, and Other Product Recalls
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Kamla is right: Joint Caribbean action vital to ensure no health crisis
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
Kings Island Scrambler Celebrates 45th Anniversary
Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 17:38 Updated 16 weeks ago
The classic midway attraction features cars that are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side-to-side movement, changing force and direction rapidly during the one-minute, 45-second ride length.
The Scrambler has given more than 22 million rides since its debut at Kings Island. Its record year was 1972, when 907,932 rides were given.