- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
Kings Island Scrambler Celebrates 45th Anniversary
Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 17:38 Updated 29 weeks ago
The classic midway attraction features cars that are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side-to-side movement, changing force and direction rapidly during the one-minute, 45-second ride length.
The Scrambler has given more than 22 million rides since its debut at Kings Island. Its record year was 1972, when 907,932 rides were given.