- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
Kings Island Scrambler Celebrates 45th Anniversary
Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 17:38 Updated 1 year ago
The classic midway attraction features cars that are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side-to-side movement, changing force and direction rapidly during the one-minute, 45-second ride length.
The Scrambler has given more than 22 million rides since its debut at Kings Island. Its record year was 1972, when 907,932 rides were given.