- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Kings Island Scrambler Celebrates 45th Anniversary
Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 17:38 Updated 25 weeks ago
The classic midway attraction features cars that are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side-to-side movement, changing force and direction rapidly during the one-minute, 45-second ride length.
The Scrambler has given more than 22 million rides since its debut at Kings Island. Its record year was 1972, when 907,932 rides were given.